1. In the From field, type your e-mail address.
2. In the To and Cc fields, type the recipient's address or click
the To/Cc/Bcc button to the left of the field to select addresses you previously
used. (Addresses are stored in a local cookie). To type multiple recipients, separate
the addresses with commas; e.g., email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Click <Send me a copy> if you want a copy of the message to be sent
to your address (shown in the From field).
4. Click <Allow Upload> if you want to enable upload permissions to
the temporary folder created for the recipient. If checked, recipients will be able
to send you files and download any files you have sent them.
5. In the Subject field, type a topic for the email.
6. In the Body field, type the message body.
7. In the Attachments area, click Add Files to select a local file
on your system to send with the email. Repeat this process to select more files.
8. Click Send.
Upon a successful file transfer you will receive a confirmation message. The recipients
will receive a message notifying them of the files to be picked up.